Moorhen Isleham Marina, Isleham, ELY
2 bedroom Detached Bungalow for sale: Moorhen Isleham Marina, Isleham, ELY
- Floating Home
- Delightful position
- Situated on the River Lark
- Long term mooring license
- Additional fishing rights
- Landscaped gardens
- Excellent specification
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- No onward chain
Two bedroom floating home occupies a DELIGHTFUL POSITION on the River Lark with LONG TERM MOORING LICENCE, (with additional mooring and fishing rights), landscaped gardens and EXCELLENT SPECIFICATION, available with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Open porch * Entrance hall * Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner * Two bedrooms * Bathroom * Double glazed * Calor gas central heating * Permanent leasehold mooring (with additional mooring & fishing rights) Landscaped gardens * Allocated parking * Mains services
The Floating Homes occupies a delightful position on the River Lark, built to an exceptionally high standard around 10 years ago.The property has several non standard extras and is in excellent condition. This is an opportunity to acquire a permanent home, holiday home or rental investment property in a desirable waterside setting.
Tenure: Long term mooring licence (contact office for details)
Parking: Two parking spaces
Gardens: To front
Heating: LPG calor gas
Doors/windows: upvc double glazing
Council Tax: TBC
SPECIFICATION AND KEY POINTS:
* This floating home has its own secure mooring.
* Litetile 50 year guarantee on roof material.
* Marina Service charge currently £600 per year (includes mains sewerage charge, street lighting, roads and grounds maintenance).
* Mooring Fees currently £1058.80 per year. TBC
* Main hull 7mm welded steel structure with 4"x 4" box section steel ribs, 4" x 4" box section floor joists and with paint finish, Genoseal total rust preservative & biotin top coat.
* Main super structure constructed on 6mm bottom plate, stud work walls on 4" x 2" timber.
* Insulated with Kingspan insulation panels to walls and ceilings.
* Mains water supply via cold water tank in hull with pressured water supply via Clark pump.
* Additional storage space via floor hatch in open hull for Floating Home and loft storage.
* All Floating Homes will be held in position by mooring anchors giving vertical movement only.
* For future resales this floating home is subject to a brokerage sales fee of 5% of the sales price in addition to any agents fees.
* This floating home sales process is more in line with a boat sale than a home sale.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
OPEN PORCH: Outside light front and rear.
OPEN ENTRANCE HALL: 11'5 x 5'8 (3.48m x 1.73m) Boiler cupboard & double storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN: 19'0 x 17'6 (5.79m x 5.33m)
Kitchen area 17'7 x 8'5 (5.36m x 2.57m) Calor gas hob with electric stainless oven, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher.
Lounge area 17'7 x 9'2 (5.36m x 2.79m) French doors to side, electric stone style fireplace.
BEDROOM ONE: 17'8 x 8' (5.38m x 2.44m) Doors opening to garden.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'8 x 7'10 (3.25m x 2.39m)
BATHROOM: 10'5 x 5' (3.18m x 1.52m) Fully tiled shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal handbasin, panelled bath.
OUTSIDE: Mainly laid to low maintenance lawn with a range of shrubs, with path to doorway, outside light, small path, small greenhouse (on end platform).
VILLAGE & LOCAL AREA
Isleham village (1 mile away) has a thriving community with many local amenities these include:- a small Co-op Supermarket, Post Office, Village Stores, Primary School, Three Public Houses and Two Churches. The nearby towns of both Newmarket, Ely and Mildenhall are well served by a larger variety of shopping amenities together with schooling for all age groups and recreational facilities.
Balmforth Estate Agents
Tel: 01638 711171