Willow Close, Holywell Row, Bury St. Edmunds
Offers in Excess of £250,000
3 bedroom Bungalow for sale: Willow Close, Holywell Row, Bury St. Edmunds
Offers in Excess of £250,000
- Prices reduced
- Village location
- New Kitchen, new bathroom & floorings
- Show home available
- Choice of various plots available
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Air source central heating- with rebates of up to £5,000 ( Contact office for details)
- Immediate occupation available
FULLY refurbished DETACHED three bedroom BUNGALOW with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Early viewing is essential to appreciate the quality and size.
*Lounge *Kitchen *Three bedrooms *Bathroom
The Willows is a collection off our well-proportioned family homes situated on the edge of the highly regarded village of Holywell Row.
*New Kitchen, New bathroom & floorings
*Show home available
*Choice of plots
*Fully refurbished throughout
*Air source central heating- with rebates of up to £5,000
*Immediate occupation available
VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE NOW: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=sxw1NViz86i
This property is a detached three bedroom bungalow. A complete and comprehensive refurbishment has been carried out by the current owners. This includes a new kitchen, new bathroom, upvc windows and doors.
The property also benefits from good sized rooms,driveway to allow off street parking for 2-3 vehicles and good sized garden to rear. The refurbishment includes mostly re plastered, new electrical consumer unit, replacement doors and windows (unless existing were modern), fully repainted and new flooring's throughout.
In order to purchase the property, buyers need to be in a proceed-able position and a non refundable reservation fee of £1000 is payable (this forms part of the purchase price).
THIS IS ONE OF A GROUP OF 4 PROPERTIES. CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR AVAILABILITY.
Parking: Off street parking 2-3 cars
Gardens: To front and rear.
Heating: Air source central heating to radiators.
Doors/windows: UPVC Double glazed
Council tax band (2019/20): C - £1,509.06
EPC rating band: C
Broadband: 2Mb Std, Min. 12Mb Fibreoptic
(Estimated download speed by BT on postcode)
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
LOUNGE: 14'0" x 12'4" (4.27m x 3.76m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 19'0" x 9'10" (5.79m x 3m)
MASTER BEDROOM : 12'7" x 9'4" (3.84m x 2.84m)
BEDROOM TWO: 12'6" x 9'11" (3.81m x 3.02m)
BEDROOM THREE: 9'1" x 7'11" (2.77m x 2.41m)
BATHROOM: 9'10" x 5'5" (3m x 1.65m)
Patio to the rear, mainly laid to lawn with new rear boundary fencing.
1. There is an area of land to the rear of the properties which has the same ownership. Which although does not have planning is subject to a planning application in the near future and conditions will apply (contact the office for details).
2.This is a refurbished property and the warranties are:
- Warranty is 5 years on air source unit, 2 years on air source labour. Call outs for incorrect use would be chargeable.
- 24 months on all kitchen appliances, the buyer would be given a direct dial number to call Howdens hotline for appliances
- Window’s & doors would have a 5 Year FENSA warranty
- The electrical installation would be 12 months guarantee for defects, as it’s a full rewire.
No warranties or guarantees are provided on the property or the refurbishment works.
3. Non refundable £1000 reservation payable ( Contact office for details)
4. £250 discount on full asking price if using our recommended solicitors( Contact office for more details)
5. Measurements are a guide prior to the refurbishment.
6. The eligibility for the RHI grants is subject to continual change and applicants criteria. The scheme had significant changes in May 2018 and sophisticated metering is now required and will be fitted free of charge as part of the sales price. Other terms may apply but we believe that increased grants to the owners will be payable. Contact the office for details.
7. The internal photographs are from a similar property that has just had a matching refurbishment completed.
8. All appropriate warranties commence from the completion of the refurbishment (not commencement of buyer's ownership).
VILLAGE & LOCAL AREA
Holywell Row is a short distance from the town of Mildenhall which is rich in its history and culture and has been an established settlement since the stone age. Today, Mildenhall is known nationally for the nearby USAF air force base and its unique Roman Silverware collection known as the 'Mildenhall Treasure'. Mildenhall offers a good range of shopping, education and leisure services together with many local places of historical interest. Larger more diverse facilities can be found at the nearby towns of Bury St Edmunds,Thetford and Newmarket. Mildenhall lies approximately two miles from the Fiveways interchange on the A11 which gives access to Thetford and Norwich to the north east and Newmarket and London to the south and south west. Other towns within travelling distance are Brandon to the north west and Bury St Edmunds to the south east via the A1101.
Balmforth Estate Agents
Tel: 01638 711171