Pine Close, Lords Walk, Lakenheath
3 bedroom Terraced House for sale: Pine Close, Lords Walk, Lakenheath
- Extensively refurbished
- Air source central heating to radiators
- Re-fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Utility room
- Three double bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Upgraded driveway
- Good sized accommodation
- upvc double glazed
- £1,000 buyer incentive (contact office for details)
"LAST FEW REMAINING" Extensively REFURBISHED three bedroom mid terraced house offering SPACIOUS accommodation throughout in mature setting. The plot has GOOD SIZED gardens and generous off street parking. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and £1,000 buyers incentive
Entrance porch * Lounge/diner * Kitchen * Utility * Three bedrooms * Bathroom * Air source central heating to radiators * Double glazing * Gardens to front and rear * Off street parking
VIRTUAL TOUR NOW AVAILABLE: https://bit.ly/2PP8Pee
This is a fully refurbished three bedroom mid terraced house. Lords walk is set just to the South of the village of Lakenheath and is a well established collection of spacious properties in a mature setting. Primarily built to accommodate USAF personnel from the nearby airbase the properties all offer generous accommodation. Other features include sealed unit double glazing, built in double wardrobes to two bedrooms and air source central heating. The plot has good sized gardens and generous off street parking. Property available early September.
This property has had both comprehensive internal and external refurbishment and is now presented in an almost " as new" condition. The property enjoys a renewable energy air source pump heating system. Owners will benefit from significantly lower energy costs and a RHI Government Grant paying approximately £4,900.00 (based on current rates and estimates) tax free over 7 years.The terms of the grant are subject to continual change. The system also delivers mains pressure hot water for improved shower performance. The heating system has a 5 year manufacturer's warranty on the Air Source pump and a 2 year warranty on workmanship on the installation. The property is available with no onward chain and a £1000 buyers incentive is available (Please contact the office for details and terms).
In order to purchase the property, buyers need to be in a proceed-able position and a non refundable reservation fee of £1000 is payable (this forms part of the purchase price).
Lead photo is of the same model with the refurbishment completed. The insert photo is the actual property prior to refurbishment
Parking: Off street parking 2-3 cars
Gardens: To front and rear.
Heating: Air source central heating to radiators.
Doors/windows: upvc double glazed
Council tax band (2017/18): B £1,254.35 (tbc)
EPC rating band: D
Service Charge: None currently but contractually allowed for.
Broadband: 2Mb Std, Min. 12Mb Fibreoptic
(Estimated download speed by BT on postcode)
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
ENTRANCE HALL: Insert coir doormat to front and rear door, Large storage cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINER: 21'2" max (10'11" min) x 21'3" max (9'6" min) (6.45m max (3.33m min) x 6.48m max (2.9m min)
KITCHEN: 12'5" x 9'9" (3.78m x 2.97m) Newly re-fitted, vinyl laminate floor,ceramic hob with extractor, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine and dryer.
UTILITY: 8'6" x 5'10" (2.59m x 1.78m) Space for washing machine and dryer.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
BEDROOM ONE: 12'1" x 9'9" (3.68m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM TWO: 14'2" max x 9'2" (4.32m max 2.79m) Fitted cupboard
BEDROOM THREE: 12'3" max x 9'2" (3.73m max x 2.79m)
BATHROOM: P-shaped bath with shower over, wc, hand basin built in vanity unit, vinyl flooring, chrome towel rail, mirror and spotlights.
STORE: With potential as small study or walk in dressing room.
To the rear is a bin store with small patio area, rest mainly laid to lawn and to the front is a gravel drive with off street parking for 2-3 cars.
1. The lead photo on the front page is of a refurbished property of the same house type.The insert photo is the actual property prior to refurbishment
2. The internal and rear photographs are for the fully refurbished property of the same model.
3. The style and colour of the kitchen, tiling and floors may vary.
4. Full details will be available for each property .
5. Some areas of private undeveloped land and unallocated parking areas are owned and retained by the site owners. These may be subject to further development or sale to third parties. Please contact the office in relation to any areas adjacent to specific properties.
6. This is a refurbished property and apart from the 5 year manufacturers warranty on the Air source unit and one year kitchen appliances from the supplier, no warranties or guarantees are provided on the property or the refurbishment works.
7. £150 engrossment fee maybe payable for legal costs.
8. The eligibility for the RHI grants is subject to continual change and applicants criteria. There may be a requirement to install additional metering (Guide price £750 plus VAT) and a waiting period before payment commences. Please contact the office who will explain in more detail and give the link to the scheme.
9. The scheme had significant changes in May 2018 and sophisticated metering is now required and will be fitted free of charge as part of the sales price. Other terms may apply but we believe that increased grants to the owners will be payable. Contact the office for details.
VILLAGE & LOCAL AREA
Lakenheath has a wide range of amenities including:- shops, local services, public house, church, a national bank, modern doctors surgery and schooling for primary age. In addition the recently opened “Sports Pavilion” on the playing fields adds a further range of sports and leisure facilities to the existing Football and Cricket clubs. Lakenheath also boasts a railway station approximately 2 miles from the centre of the village. Lakenheath is approximately 5 miles from Mildenhall, 6 miles from Brandon and 12 miles from Thetford where a larger range of services and facilities can be found. Via the A14 it is easy to access the A11 five ways roundabout and subsequently through to Newmarket to the south, Cambridge to the west and Bury St Edmunds to the east with convenient ease.
Balmforth Estate Agents
Tel: 01638 711171