Hero image

Energy Performance Certificates

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's)

All domestic and commercial buildings in the UK, available to buy or rent, must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

If you own a home, getting an Energy Performance Survey done could help you identify ways to save money on your energy bills and improve the comfort of your home. With recent changes to EPC Legislation, we require and EPC to be ordered prior to the commencement of marketing. We are able to arrange for one of our Domestic Energy Assessors to carry out the inspection and prepare the report.

If using our Team Conveyancing a FREE EPC will be included.

If you wish to use your own Conveyancing Service, we can provide a quotation for our Domestic Energy Assessor, to provide an EPC on your behalf.

Please contact us for more information

Contact Us